Saturday, November 6, 2010

Homecoming

I have come down with a cold. Since I am breastfeeding SP I cannot take anything but Panadol and I am feeling suitably miserable. On Thursday morning, the day we started to make our way home, I had a suspiciously sore throat and by the time we got on the first plane - from Chiang Mai to Bangkok - I was sure I was unwell. My ears were an agony all of their own. I wondered what a burst eardrum would feel like, and if it would bleed. Afterwards, I couldn't hear a thing out of my right ear. Thankfully the next two plane flights - first, Bangkok to Melbourne, and second Melbourne to Adelaide - were nowhere near as intense, but I still cannot hear well out of that ear and it is very annoying indeed. I feel like I'm underwater.
I am to go out tonight, but I don't really want to.

No comments: