Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's too cold outside.

I was going to show you pictures of my little daffodils, which have started smiling up at me from their stations by the fence. I have photos of our ornamental plum tree too, blushed rose-pink blossoms, russet stems and carmine red new leaves. I have taken pictures of my new strawberry patch, and the blooming prostrate rosemary, and better photos of my new red Leucenaulita and white Chysocephalum. But I've just realised I've left my camera up in the car and you know what? It's way too cold and wet out there for me to find the motivation to go trekking to the car at 10pm (it's about 6c, give or take a degree or two.)

So I'll just leave you with this phone image which my boy D sent to me today of our extension roof going on. I found that the quickest way to get it to here is to save it to my phone's memory, upload it onto Facebook, then save it to my computer, then upload it onto Blogger. Technology, eh? Who needs it?!


And I have some good news which I'll tell you all about tomorrow, although if you are a giant pine tree, or pine tree advocate, you'll probably not appreciate it as much as I do.

No comments: