So, as at 24-05-2011, this is what I have out there (31 plants in total)(Wherever possible, I'll pop in a link to information but not to plants for sale, links are a work in progress)
Grasses, rushes, strappy leaved plants etc
- Anigozanthus flavidus, Kangaroo paw 'firelight'
- Poa poiformis*, Coastal Tussock Grass
- Juncus usitatus, Common Rush
- Lomandra longifolia ‘Chewton Grey
- Lomandra longifolia, unnamed variety
- Xanthorrhea quadrangulata*, grass tree/yacca
- Isolepis nodosa*, Knobby Club Rush
- Poa australis, Blue Tussock Grass.
- Dianella sp*, Flax lilies
- Arthropodium strictum*, Chocolate Lily
Small Shrubs and Groundcovers
- Correa (likely hybrid of Correa reflexa and C. pulchella) 'Dusky Bells'
- Correa pulchella, ‘Autumn blaze’
- Hibbertia sp*, Guinea flower, ground cover
- Swainsona formosa, Sturt's desert pea, ground cover
- Eremophila glabra 'Rottnest Emu Bush' (Red form).
- Eremophila maculata compacta (Red form).
- Melaleuca fulgens 'CF Payne'.
8. Goodenia amplexans*, Clasping Goodenia
9. Goodenia ovata, Prostrate form of the Hop Goodenia.
10. Goodenia albiflora*, White Goodenia
11. Scaevola albida*, Small-fruited Fan Flower
12. Eremophila glabra, 'Kalbarri Carpet'
13. Grevillea lavendulacea* (Victor Harbour form)
14. Kennedia prostrata*, Running Postman
15. Kunzea pomifera, Muntries (edible fruits)
16. Rhagodia sp, Alpine Everlasting Daisy
- Dodonea viscosa*, Sticky Hop bush
1. Clematis microphylla*, . Old Man's Beard
2. Hardenbergia voliacea*, Native lilac or Happy Wanderer
- Rubus parvifolis*, native raspberry, small cane plant (edible fruit)
- Pelagonium australe*, Native stork’s bill
And what's a post without a picture? Instead of showing you a plant or ten, instead I'll show you a picture of the notebook I wrote my list in. Why? Because I bought it some time back, at an infamous, recently bankrupted, multinational bookshore, because I fell in love with the picture on the cover. It's called 'Happy Titta,' from the'Magic Soup' and published by the Pandaisy Corporation. It pretty much sums up how I feel about plants :)
PS. I must apologise also for the font and formatting issues. Blogger is not cooperating today!