Sunday, February 6, 2011

A whole lotta hole.

Sorry about the title. I don't know what came over me....

Super quickie today. I really should be rushing through the shower while SP is sleeping.

Renovations have begun! Or, rather, demolitions. Something to do with checking the foundations for the draftsman or something something (I am a gardener, not a builder). Anyway, there is now a large chunk of the back porch missing, and a hole big enough to fall into if you are not careful. I don't have a picture to put up to show you the scale of it, as Father-In-Law (FIL) is in them and I'm not sure of his views re: face all over the Internet, but you get the idea in any case.

So there you have it, first official renovation photos!

Wow, this came around rather quickly. And SP has woken up, missed my chance for a child-free shower, oops!

No comments: